Primarily Day Shift
(Hours may change depending on needs of Department)
Monday - Friday
Assists the Human Resources Director as needed in the administration of the human resources, payroll, and benefits programs of the hospital.
Manages the ADP payroll system and contacts ADP as needed in matters relating to payroll, Workforce Now, time and attendance, and the time clocks
Administers the employee benefit program, including informing employees of benefits, balancing and paying bills, working with vendors, and mailing COBRA packages as needed.
Participates in establishing, implementing and revising policies, procedures and programs to ensure acquisition and retention of qualified personnel.
Assists in the new hire process by preparing job postings, requesting background checks, posts on Hospital website, etc.
- 4 year degree in Business, Accounting, or Business-related field preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and other software as needed
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to organize tasks and set priorities and work independently
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
All other duties/skills and qualifications will be discussed at time of interview.
D. W. McMillan Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Ref Code: 2021-060
Heather Walton - HR Director