HME Customer Service Rep
One (1) full-time position.
1. Manages all aspects of intake: answering the phone and receives faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data in operating system, printing tickets, and processing paperwork.
2. Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
3. Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and inputs accurately.
4. Performs outbound calling and data entry
5. Complies with all applicable company policies to meet company standards.
6. Explains and demonstrates proper use and cleaning of durable medical equipment.
7. Resolves customer questions related to orders.
8. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
9. Acts as Liaison with other departments/referral sources for order completion.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent
2. Knowledge of Medical terminology.
3. Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements preferred.
4. Strong customer service experience preferred.
5. Computer skills required.
All other qualifications and duties will be discussed at the time of interview.
DW McMillan Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Ref Code: 2020-070
Candy Hanna - HME Director