We are looking for a dynamic Recruiter Coordinator to provide daily support to the HR teams at DWM and ACH and help facilitate the company’s hiring process. The Recruiter Coordinator will assist with daily administrative duties along with sourcing candidates (using a variety of different means, reviewing/screening/processing candidate information as well as conducting pre-screening interviews to determine a candidate’s qualifications for a position.
What You’ll Do:
• Full life-cycle recruitment processes, creation and updating of job descriptions, posting requisitions, scheduling, confirming interviews and screenings
• Reviews a candidates resume’/application to determine if they meet the minimum qualifications of a position.
• Conducts a pre-screening interview and advises candidates of next steps.
• Schedules interviews with Department Managers.
• Continually and proactively communicates with a candidate throughout the process. Following up with candidates who are unresponsive or have not yet completed required steps in the recruiting process.
• Will invite candidates to complete other pre-employment requirements.
• Conducts a thorough review of all candidate’s paperwork to ensure accuracy and completion.
• Onboarding processes, prepare materials, correspondences, administer background verification process, help facilitate new hiring orientation.
• Provides general administrative support as needed.
What You’ll Need:
• Professional communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Organizational skills and strong time management ability
• Ability to work in fast-paced/high volume recruiting environment
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
• Minimum of a High School Diploma; College Degree Preferred
• Proven work experience in a professional office environment
• Preferred experience in a human resources environment
Pay range for this position is dependent on experience and skill set.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and a drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hollie Singley - Benefits/Payroll Coord
1301 Belleville Ave